Assistant Manager - AIoT
The ideal candidate will responsible for leading and managing a team of AIoT professionals focused on developing and maintaining an IoT platform. In this role, he/she will work closely with the Manager to set team goals, manage team performance, and provide guidance and support to team members. He/she is also responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of AIoT strategies and initiatives based on company directions and visions, as well as participating in the design and development of AIoT solutions.
-Leading and managing the team’s agile development process and ensuring the team follows best practices for agile development;
- Working with stakeholders to identify and prioritize features and requirements for the IoT platform and related solutions, keep the balance of products and projects development;
- Participating in the design and development of AIoT solutions and ensuring that technical decisions align with business goals and requirements;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the IoT platform, including the selection and integration of relevant technologies;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and data science, to ensure successful delivery of AIoT solutions;
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, including troubleshooting and problem-solving;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in AIoT, and share knowledge with the team;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science);
- 3+ years of experience in AIoT, including experience in leading and managing teams;
- Strong understanding of AIoT technologies, including IoT devices, edge computing, and cloud platforms;
- Experience with AI/ML technologies, including model development and deployment;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, including serving as a Scrum Master or Product Owner;
- Familiar with data ingest from IoT devices;
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices for IoT security and privacy;
- Proficient in ETL and system integration with Python, Golang and Node.js.