December 29, 2022
- To work with team on system and functional design, develop API to provide microservices for the company's product;
- Assist in system, database and architectural design according to project requirements, as well as program testing and deployment of systems;
- Collobrate with a cross functional team to develop and enhance core products;
- Automate tasks to drive consistency and reduce complexity;
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with backend development (in Python, Golang, Node.js);
- Solid experience with SQL and relational database is an advantage;
- Familiar with the CI/CD pipeline;
- Knowledge in cloud service such as Azure, AWS, etc., is a plus;
- Familiar with Agile development methodology would be a plus.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as "Senior Software Engineer".
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.