December 29, 2022
- Design, develop, and maintain the data pipeline for our IoT platform;
- Work with a team of developers to implement new features and improve existing ones;
- Collaborate with other engineers to ensure data is properly collected, stored, and analyzed
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with the data pipeline as needed;
- Work with cloud services to build and deploy the data pipeline;
- Perform data cleaning and preprocessing tasks to ensure data quality and integrity;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in IoT data and incorporate them into the pipeline as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Python or Golang or similar;
- Experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Knowledge of distributed system, such as Kafka and Flink will be a definite advantage;
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is preferable;
- Knowledge in MQTT, MODBUS or other hardware protocols will be a plus;
- Strong understanding of data processing and analysis techniques;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.